Internal cleansing of your body is essential to flush out the toxins. Detox is a way that naturally cleanses your body and helps in rejuvenating the mechanism. In other words, it boosts the working of your body. Needless to say, that helps you to enter the world of a healthy lifestyle.
Understanding the basics
Do you want to follow the at-home ayurveda detox routine? Then you are at the right place. This blog takes you through the world of detoxification of your body. It provides you with a practical and brief guideline for each phase involved in detoxification. There are three phases – preparation, cleansing, and post-cleansing.
How to do it safely?
Here is a quick look at the three phases of the detoxification and the guidelines for you to follow. Are you ready to know more?
The time involved in this phase is about 15 days. Here are the things that you need to follow.
- Avoid such food items that can create a toxin in your body. Some of them are canned, packaged, or frozen foods. It also includes the food grown with pesticides, chemicals, or other artificial materials.
- Try eating vegetarian food that is light and warm. Also, include fruits
- Water plays an essential role in detoxifying your body. Make sure you consume a lot of water. You can also include detoxifying tea in your diet
- Go to bed early by 10 p.m. and wake up early by 6 a.m.
- Start your day with exercise
- Do not keep me and eat three meals a day. In case of in-between hunger pangs try eating fruit
This period lasts for about 45 days. Try taking such food items that are easy to digest. You can also seek help from experts to try capsule that will help you in your cleansing routine. During this period you will notice a significant development in your body.
When the process of cleansing is done you will feel much lighter and energetic. Moreover, you will shed some unwanted way. Do not try to jump into normal routine and eating habits as soon as the cleansing process ends. Gradually shift into that after few days to avoid imbalance.